Crock Pot Bratwurst, Cabbage and Potatoes
Recipe Type: Main
Crock Pot Bratwurst, Cabbage and Potatoes is an easy crock pot recipe that you can toss in your crock pot and cook all day. A delicious fit for your busy life!
- 2 lbs red [url href=”https://www.capelocallygrown.net/product-category/produce/vegetables/potatoes/” target=”_blank”]potatoes[/url]
- 2 pkg [url href=”https://www.capelocallygrown.net/product-category/meat/pork/bratwurst/” target=”_blank”]bratwurst[/url]
- 1 head [url href=”https://www.capelocallygrown.net/product-category/produce/vegetables/cabbage/” target=”_blank”]cabbage[/url], chopped
- 1 bunch [url href=”https://www.capelocallygrown.net/product-category/produce/vegetables/onions/” target=”_blank”]green onions[/url], chopped
- 4 cups water
- to taste seasoning salt
- Place all the ingredients in a 6 quart crock pot.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours
Source: Cris at Recipes that Crock